The Westmont College campus offers opportunities for hiking, a swimming pool available for daily use, as well as other athletic facilities. There are also tranquil gardens and an art museum to explore. There will also be coordinated opportunities to explore the beauty and fun of Santa Barbara, beyond the campus.
955 La Paz Road
Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Download the campus map PDF
Arrival, Check In, and Departure
Check in for the conference will open at 3:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 29, at the Global Leadership Center (#18 on the Westmont map) and ends at 5:30 p.m. Before our 6:00 p.m dinner, there will be an optional reception starting at 4:30 p.m. On Friday, August 3, the conference will end at 11:00 a.m.
Parking is available on site at Westmont College at no charge for conference participants. Additional details about parking will be sent via email and posted here closer to the event date. For those within driving distance of the conference, please see the note below regarding linens.
For your convenience, we recommend flying into the Santa Barbara Airport (SBA). However, in some cases, the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) will have significantly lower airfare and is about 95 miles from Westmont. Rental cars or shuttles are available at LAX.
From Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) to Westmont College:
- Make a reservation directly with SBAirbus shuttle to the Santa Barbara Hyatt drop-off. Click here for SBAirbus’ set schedule and fees.
- Submit your travel information to West Coast Faculty Conference by July 14th to arrange for a ride from Santa Barbara Hyatt to Westmont College.
- If you arrive at Santa Barbara Hyatt after 5:30 p.m., please arrange your own Uber or taxi to Westmont College (12 minutes).
From Santa Barbara Airport (SBA) to Westmont College:
- Submit your travel information to West Coast Faculty Conference by July 14th to arrange for a ride from SBA to Westmont College.
- If you arrive after 5:30 p.m, please arrange your own rental car, Uber, or taxi to Westmont College (20-30 minutes).
If travel costs become prohibitive, then we encourage you to apply for a scholarship to offset these costs. Please email us if you have questions about your travel arrangements.
What to Pack
Are you wondering what to bring to the conference? Check back closer to the conference date for a list of recommended items to pack and a few things we suggest leaving behind.
Important Note: Linens
Locals, those of you within driving distance to the conference, we encourage you to bring your own linens (twin sheets and blankets). We imagine this will be more comfortable for some people, and it will help us to mitigate the increased costs of the conference due to the facility upgrade. Attendees flying to SoCal for the conference will be provided linens by Westmont. Please email us if you are driving and need to arrange for linens to be provided for you by Westmont. More communication will come about this and other logistical details.