This year at Telos, Dr. Bo Karen Lee from Princeton Theological Seminary will be our featured speaker. She is Associate Professor of Spiritual Theology and Christian Formation at Princeton Theological Seminary, and author of Sacrifice and Delight in the Mystical Theologies of Anna Maria van Schurman and Madame Jeanne Guyon (Notre Dame). Dr. Lee is masterful in helping people internalize the love and peace of Jesus. She will be our guide as we explore practical ways to live in the peace, joy and productivity of Jesus in the midst of the many pressures we face in our academic and professional lives.
Telos is Greek meaning “ultimate objective or aim.” This weekend will give you focus and peace as you seek the telos in your life.
Arrive at the Erdman Center at 7 pm on Friday evening. The retreat begins at 8 pm and will end on Sunday around 12:30 pm, after brunch. We’ll enjoy messages from Dr. Bo Karen Lee, times for worship, prayer, reflection, community building, and fun!
Click here to view the full schedule which includes:
- A Faculty Panel that will share about seeking God and time management
- Time to reflect and journal alone and in small groups
- Prayer ministry from members of the community
- Musical worship
- Free time - with games & fun
- Spiritual Direction with Dr Bo Karen Lee with practical equipping key takeaways in living in the peace, joy and productivity of Jesus in the midst of the many pressures we face in our academic and professional lives.