Below is a list of items to bring (and not bring) as you prepare to attend the West Coast Faculty Conference July 28-August 2, 2019. If you have any questions, please contact us.
What to bring
- Comfortable, family vacation attire
- One slightly dressed up outfit for banquet night (Adults and youth program 6th grade and up)
- Clothing and good walking shoes for recreation such as hiking
- Swim suits and swim towels for pool and beach
- Toiletries, shower shoes
- Refillable water bottles and travel coffee mugs
- Clothes for children during messy art and games
- Earplugs for light sleepers
- For babies - stroller and pack n’ play (if flying in, please let us know your crib and car seat needs)
- Any additional gear you like to have for the beach day or recreation
- SPECIAL NOTE on LINENS: If you are driving by car we ask that you bring your own linens (twin sheets and blankets (or sleeping bags); pillows, towels). If you are flying in, Westmont will provide linens for you. If you are driving in, but would like linens to be provided, that is not a problem, simply email us at email@example.com by Sunday, July 22nd to indicate that you would like linens to be provided.
What not to bring
- Technology such as tablets or phones for children and teens (Adults will be invited to limit their technology use to designated tech spaces)