InterVarsity's MBA Ministry is pleased to host the GoLiveServe Case Competition. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Consult for a missional business by applying your analytical skills to a real life business challenge in an unreached nation
- Connect with a network of business professionals and entrepreneurs who can enhance your education and career
- Compete for prizes totaling $50,000
Finalists will attend the MBA Ministry's Believers in Business Conference February 22-23, 2019.
Learn More about GLS
Who can participate
Are you thinking about business as missions (BAM) overseas or want to find out what it's really about? Do you want to meet entrepreneurs who have successfully done BAM? This competition is for you. Teams must be comprised of 2-4 people. At least one member must be an enrolled full-time student in Spring 2019 and all members must be under the age of 35.
The competition provides a case from a relatively established kingdom company operating in a creative-access country. You put on the hat of a consultant and as a team use your analytical skills to tackle the company's real-life challenges. No start-up ideas, written business plans, business experience, or overseas experience is needed.
When & Where
- Registration Deadline: Midnight PST on December 15, 2018.
- Case Release: Your team will receive the case when ALL team members are registered.
- Deadline for First Round Submission: 9am PST, January 5, 2019.
- Notications of Finalists: January 25, 2019
- Final Round with Finalist Presentation: February 22-23, 2019 at Believers in Believers Conference.
GLS Case Competition Registration
Return to the Believers in Business Conference Home.