InterVarsity's MBA Ministry is pleased to host the GoLiveServe Case Competition. Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Consult for a missional business by applying your analytical skills to a real life business challenge in an unreached nation
- Connect with a network of business professionals and entrepreneurs who can enhance your education and career
- Compete for prizes totaling $50,000
Finalists will attend the MBA Ministry's Believers in Business Conference February 23-24, 2018.
Learn More about GLS
Who can participate
Are you thinking about business as missions (BAM) overseas or want to find out what it's really about? Do you want to meet entrepreneurs who have successfully done BAM? This competition is for you. Teams must be comprised of 2-4 people. At least one member must be an enrolled full-time student in Fall 2017 and all members must be under the age of 35.
The competition provides a case from a relatively established kingdom company operating in a creative-access country. You put on the hat of a consultant and as a team use your analytical skills to tackle the company's real-life challenges. No start-up ideas, written business plans, business experience, or overseas experience is needed.
Prizes may be up to:
- $24,000 — 1st place team
- $16,000 — 2nd place team
- $10,000 — 3rd place team
When & Where
- The Case is released to registered teams beginning October 15, 2017.
- Registration deadline is midnight on December 15, 2017.
- Preliminary round submission is due January 1, 2018.
- Finalists will be announced January 24, 2018 and invited to the Believers in Business Conference in New York City for the final round of competition on February 23-24, 2018.
GLS Case Competition Registration
Return to the Believers in Business Conference Home.