Where: Toah Nipi Retreat and Training Center, located in the beautiful Monadnock Region of New Hampshire. It's about a 90 minute drive. The registration fee includes transportation--either on a bus leaving from your campus or in someone's car. If you have a car and can drive with passengers, sign up on the ride board and we will reimburse your gas. We are going to set up ride sharing on September 24 so please check back soon for more details about how you can sign up to carpool.
Directions and Contact Info for Toah Nipi
Online directions seem to have a little trouble with the final approach to Toah Nipi; we recommend you use the directions here. If you get lost, call the camp at 603-899-5464.
Toah Nipi is a beautiful camp with lots to do and we want you to have what you need to be comfortable doing the activities you plan to do in your free time. When packing, do remember that we are ride-sharing and everyone's luggage needs to fit! Feel free to check out Toah Nipi's Packing List also.
What to bring for you:
- Bedding or sleeping bag (or you can sign up to rent linens and a towel when you register)
- Towel (most commonly forgotten item!)
- Flashlight if you have one
What to bring for fun:
- Depending on weather, sunscreen and bugspray (no bugspray necessary after 1st frost)
- Favorite game if you have one
- Hiking shoes, swimsuit if it's warm
What to bring to feed your spirit:
- Colored pens and pencils for Bible study
If you forget something...
The camp has bedding and towels for rent ($8), but the supply is limited. Small toiletries are also for sale in limited amounts. If you forget clothing there are t-shirts and hoodies for sale, but we recommend you not make that necessary! So throw a jacket in your bag.