About the Conference
February 24 - 25, 2023 in New York City
The Believers in Business conference is the largest student-run national conference for the equipping and encouraging of Christian MBA students and graduates to live out their lives and careers for the glory of God. It provides a forum for honest discussion on opportunities, challenges, and strategies for following Christ in the marketplace in such a way that people grow in their relationship with the Lord and are equipped to impact others. Each conference draws more than 250 MBA students and business professionals to Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City.
Hosted by a coalition of Christian MBA students from top business schools in the US, the conference was founded in 2006 by former Yale professor David W. Miller along with a group of Yale School of Management students. It was initially called the “Yale Christian MBA Business Conference.” Professor Miller has been on the faculty at Princeton University since 2008, serving as the director of the Princeton University Faith & Work Initiative. Since 2010, the Conference has been planned in partnership between InterVarsity's National MBA Ministry and a Student Advisory Board comprising of students 8-10 students from multiple MBA programs across the United States.
Follow us on Instagram @believers_in_biz for more updates! Learn more about InterVarsity's MBA Ministry and Christian MBA Alumni Network.
Register for BiB 2023
Scholarship applications are available. If you're seeking financial assistance, please wait until scholarship applications are released before registering. Scholarships can cover up to 100% of housing, partial travel, and partial registration costs. Scholarship Application.
2023 Conference Organizers
Student Advisory Board
- Vivian Chong, Yale School of Management, MBA '23 - Marketing
- Brian Lee, Columbia Business School, MBA '23 - Fundraising/Operations
- Adriel Barrett-Johnson, Wharton School of Business, MBA '23 - Speakers
- Elizabeth Cho, UCLA Anderson School of Management, MBA ‘23
- Sandeep Arunachalam, Northwestern Kellogg School of Management, MBA ‘23
- Joselyn Rivas, Cornell SC Johnson School of Management, MBA ‘23
- Ana Kuntz, Yale School of Management, MBA ‘22
Fundraising / Operations
- Matt Pihl, Georgetown University McDonough School of Business, MBA ‘24
- Jane Choi, UT Austin McCombs School of Business, MBA ‘23
- Rita Thomas, NYU Stern School of Business, MBA ‘23
- Jayson Jenkins, Cornell SC Johnson School of Management, MBA ‘23
- Matt Chang, Wharton School of Business, MBA ‘24
- Nathan Shantz, Yale School of Management, MBA ‘24
- Mark Washington, National Director of MBA Ministry
- Simone Frederick, National Associate Director of MBA Ministry
Believers in Business is hosted by InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA and the MBA Ministry of Graduate and Faculty Ministries at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City.