About the Conference
February 25 - 26, 2022 in New York City
The Believers in Business conference is the largest student-run national conference for the equipping and encouraging of Christian MBA students and graduates to live out their lives and careers for the glory of God. It provides a forum for honest discussion on opportunities, challenges, and strategies for following Christ in the marketplace in such a way that people grow in their relationship with the Lord and are equipped to impact others. Each conference draws more than 250 MBA students and business professionals to Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City. In 2021, the conference went virtual for the first time in its history. We are excited to be curating an in-person experience in New York City for 2022.
Hosted by a coalition of Christian MBA students from top business schools in the US, the conference was founded in 2006 by former Yale professor David W. Miller along with a group of Yale School of Management students. It was initially called the “Yale Christian MBA Business Conference.” Professor Miller has been on the faculty at Princeton University since 2008, serving as the director of the Princeton University Faith & Work Initiative. Since 2010, the Conference has been planned in partnership between InterVarsity's National MBA Ministry and a Student Advisory Board comprising of students 8-10 students from multiple MBA programs across the United States.
Please make sure you bring vaccination CARD proof of COVID-19 vaccination with you to the conference to show at registration per Redeemer’s requirements. Photos of vaccination cards will NOT be accepted. The Redeemer Church COVID-19 policy is effective as of today and is subject to change.
Follow us on Instagram @believers_in_biz for more updates! Learn more about InterVarsity's MBA Ministry and Christian MBA Alumni Network.
2022 Conference Organizers
Student Advisory Board
- Sam Choi, Yale School of Management, MBA ‘22
- Amanda Li, Kellogg School of Management, MBA ‘22
- Cristina Iraheta, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, MBA ‘22
- Caio Rolim, Yale SOM, MBA ‘22
- Tiffany Li, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, MBA ‘22
- Maame Appiah-Korang, Chicago Booth School of Business, MBA ‘22
- Brandon Lew, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, MBA ‘22
- Nathan Rogers, Jones Graduate School of Business, MBA ‘22
- Karen Hutchinson, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, MBA ‘22
- Emily Palmer, Kellogg School of Management, MBA ‘22
- Will Graham, Columbia Business School, MBA ‘22
- Samuel Baffour-Awuah, Johnson Graduate School of Management, MBA ‘22
- Maria Navea, Pepperdine Graziadio Business School, MBA ‘22
- Kelechi Umoga, Yale School of Management, MD/MBA ‘22
- Mark Washington, National Director of MBA Ministry
- Simone Frederick, National Administrator of MBA Ministry
Believers in Business is hosted by InterVarsity Christian Fellowship/USA and the MBA Ministry of Graduate and Faculty Ministries at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York City.